Spring Travel Teams
All teams participate in the NHSL. Teams play 4 home and 4 away games. Each team will have the option to participate in the Amherst Memorial Day Tournament.
All Players Must:
- Register Online - Program cost increases after February 1, 2021.
- Upload a recent picture to your GotSport account.
- New players must provide a copy of a birth certificate to Hallie Kenny at email@example.com.
- Sign and turn in the Amherst Memorial Day Soccer Tournament Medical Form at registration.
Age groups and teams are subject to change based on registration. We notify all players after the Player Evaluations if we need to make changes.
We hold Player Evaluations versus tryouts. We want every athlete playing soccer. For ages U11 and above some players may be named a “Practice Player”. Practice players get the benefit of training with the team, but will most likely not see actual game playing time. Practice players may see game playing time if there is a need based on injuries, number of players, player improvement or decisions made by the Coach. Practices players may be refunded 1⁄2 of their registration fees.
- We do require payment in advance. Refunds will be issued via GotSport after evaluations. Refunds process on the credit card used at the time of purchase.
- You will be charged a non-refundable $50 during registration and ON Feb 1, 2021 the remaining balance will be charged. If we cancel due to COVID-19 the card used for registration will be reimbursed on 2/1/2021.
- Prices increase after February 1, 2021. League fees are due in mid-February.
- When determining the age group for a season, the year the season ends should be used for determining the birth year. Also note that the format “U followed by age” really means that age
and younger. For example, U8 should be read as 8 and younger. For more age-group information, please refer to this sheet.
Team practices will begin in March. Indoor practices will be two days a week at North Conway Community Center. Once the snow melts, practices will be outdoors at Kennett Middle School. Practices will be twice a week. Games will be on the weekends (4 home games and 4 away games).
Players that wish to play with an older group must attend the player evaluations for both age groups. There is a form to fill out if you wish to have your player considered to play up to the next age group. Download the PlayUp Agreement and the PlayUp Application. Please email Kelly or Kevin with your request ahead of time.
Returning players will use the same navy blue Adidas uniform. New players will need to purchase a uniform from soccer.com. All players will be sent a link from soccer.com. If you want to use a uniform from a sibling or friend, please let us know so we have the correct uniform number for rosters.
Scholarships - Partial and full scholarships are available for players who need financial assistance to participate in the Mount Washington Valley Soccer Club. Click here for the form.
Questions? Contact Kelly Gagnon at (603)723-0712 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents are encouraged to review our Code of Conduct with their players prior to the start of each practice and game. We value sportsmanship and take it seriously.